Monday, September 13, 2010

Re-wind. Re-visit. Re-store


So today was a rough day as I dealt with the uncertainty of life and the loss of a light in the world.. but my angel (whom is FAMOUS for antics such as this).. dragged me out of bed.. and smacked the phrase that "if you WANT to sit out in your life.. God will provide your ass with a SEAT".. against my train of thought.. I took this saying to mean if you want to just be idle.. the universe will more than oblige..


I do not wish to be idle.. I wish to make a difference in the world.. I WISH to help those who need it.. LOVE those that need loved.. and humor those we need to LAUGH..


So I made a list of all the things I am BLESSED with..

God
Music
Health
Loved Ones
Friends
Shelter
Nature
Freedom
and the list got exceedingly longer as the day progressed... Laughter, The Sun, Cool Breeze.. living in LA.. etc. etc.

So with all this taken into account I realize no matter where we are or what we are facing.. if we take stock of what we already have.. it gives us a better perspective on what we have to face... that and a 90 minute hike does WONDERS for your spirit... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment