Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MAKE ME FAMOUS.... again

Hi Taters...

So in a lifetime not so long ago, I graced a different stage nightly with artists like EmmyLou Harris, Rosanne Cash, Pam Tillis, Shelby Lynne, Wynonna Judd, super kewl blue grass band Nickel Creek and many MANY more... Me and my guitar against the world...

Waking up every morning in a different town with different people, doing 5am sound checks and scaring the BeJesus out of the locals.. was the way I spent a good chunk of my early 20's

I had songs on the radio, a publishing deal, albums after albums.. and then like a bad chapter in an unauthorized Britney Spears novel I some where along the line became my mother and fell in LOVE... (yes people I have a heart).. I put my life on hold for the LOVE of another and now I am one pissed off Bitch.. who aim's to reclaim her thrown of stardom before the clock strokes midnight.

So I thought I would share my panties and adventures with the world.. and as I reclaim not ONLY myself but my star power as well.

So 13 months from now I WILL have regained my stature in the pantheon of stars that I once had.. My place at the table amongst the celestial beings will no longer be occupied by anyone but ME.. I am going to have to rip the dollar store weave out of what ever Demi-God is currently sitting in my spot and like a low budget Lou Albano female wrestling match.. I will arise sweaty, oily and bloody but the WINNER of my place at the table of stars.!!

It is high time someone put the celibate in Celebrity..

So grab a seat, a bottle, hunker down and pray for daylight.. Sissy Debut is BACK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment