Thursday, June 17, 2010

Almost Day 3

So as we go into Day 3 of my journey.. I realize my father was right.. "if you want something done right you've got to do it YOURSELF!!!"...

I had this ephiany today as I was jogging down Ventura Blvd. in the desert heat. with a coolant reservior and a toolbelt in my back pack.. So that I could get to Pep Boys before they closed.. and get my car out.. so I could put this 25 dollar plastic water holder in myself.. avoiding the 103.00 labor charge Pep Boys would charge... LOL..

God I wish I had a camera crew.. PLEASE.. let me document this stuff..

Other than that.. I pulled together the "I Want To Know What Love Is".. parody.. which I did SANS any help.. from anyone but myself..

If I could ONLY clone myself I would RULE the world.. But in a Good Witch Glenda way.. not in a Hilter way..

So now that I have my wheels back.. I'm excited about Day 3 and can't wait to KICK some BOOTEY.. this weekend..

I'm off for a salt bath now.. my glutes ache.. (and not in the good way either..)

Muahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment