Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day One

Day 1 on my quest to reclaim stardom that is rightfully mine.. and all is well …

Discipline seems to be the key for the day.. you can’t just THINK about something.. you’ve got to get off your ASS... getup and DO IT.. YO.. !!!

So this morning I arose extra early to get a jump on the day.. it was work out first.. shower, make up and hair.. send out some press kits.. e-mails.. and then off to film footage for my NEW video.. a parody of “I Want Know What Love Is”.. which I’ve aptly titled “I Want Know Who My Mama Is”…

Then after that it was sitting down to convert the footage and edit.. and having to DISCIPLINE myself not to JACK AROUND.. and instead be productive.. Keeping in mind.. “Must FOCUS”.. Must FOCUS”… Cause if you DON’T follow through on YOUR ideas.. then somebody else will.. So get off your ASS and get to it.. YO!!!!

Check back for the finished product of “I Want To Know Who My Mama Is”…

No comments:

Post a Comment